About the Comic
Remember having to learn about the American Revolution in grade school?
You didn’t do your homework, did you?
You obviously missed the part of our nation’s history where all the battles were fought with electric guitars and awesome hair. It’s a good thing for you, however, someone did pay attention and is prepared to give you these golden tidbits of historically accurate tales.
The first issue of the Paul Reveres is based in Boston, Massachusetts and the surrounding towns in 1775. The tight pants are on and the ridiculous stockings are pulled up. The colonists are ready to rock for their independence.
Blog Reviews & Podcasts
Blogs & Reviews
- Boston 1775: Truly Revolutionary Webcomics
- Project Fanboy: Webcomics you should be reading
- Ten Online Sources of Joy That You Should Know About
- The Criminal Inside of Me: The Paul Reveres
- desizn tech: 30 Amazing Illustration of Web Comics & Graphic Novels
Podcasts & Interviews:
- The Wecomic Beacon: #88
- Strangers With Comics: Epsiode 123 Mocca Recap
- Secret Identity Podcast: Epsiode 326
About the Creator
Tina Pratt is a graphic designer with a degree in Sequential Art from the Savannah College of Art and Design. She lives in the woods of New Hampshire with her Boston Terrier, Wednesday, and her fat cat, Bert.
E-mail: tina (at) ensho (dot) net
Link to Paul-Reveres.com
Totally like the comic? Please link to http://paul-reveres.com
200×40 Mini Banners: